20pcs PM2.5 Filter paper Anti Haze mouth Mask anti dust mask Filter paper Health Care Adult
1 in stock
Why is it called 2.5?
The 2.5 in PM2.5 refers to the size of the pollutant in micrometers. Bear with us here while it gets a bit mathematics-y! Micrometers have this symbol: µm and are equivalent to 0.001 millimeters. The smallest thing that the average human eye can perceive is about 0.1 millimeters, which is around the same width as a human hair. So in order for us to see something as incredibly small as a micrometer, we need to use powerful microscopes.
What are the negative effects of exposure to PM2.5?
Depending on how healthy you are in general, PM2.5 will have different long and short term negative health effects. When exposed to levels of PM2.5 between to moderate – hazardous range, one may experience the following effects:
- shortness of breath
- eye, nose and throat irritation
- excessive coughing and wheezing
- diminished lung function and lung disease
- diminished heart function, sometimes resulting in heart attack
- asthma attacks
PM2.5 also damages the environment by increasing acidity in the soil and water bodies. Which in turn affects their ability to produce food and support life.
1.The first layer of spunbond can filter micron-level dust
2.The second layer filters industrial pollutants, car exhaust, second-hand smoke and pollen allergens
3.The third layer of activated carbon cloth filters micron-level dust
4.The fourth layer filter smaller materials.
5.The fifth layer of spunbond filters out various harmful substances
Artsu Ribbed Knitted Cardigans Sweaters With Fur Trim Collar Long Sleeve Slim Autumn Winter Jumpers Women Knitwear 42015
About Dropshiping & Wholesale Orders, We provide special secrvise,please don’t hesitate to contact us,orders over $100 send in DHL Free Note:(1 inch = 2.54 cm, 1 cm = 0.39 inch) Size (cm) Bust Waist Shoulder Length Sleeve S 74-82 68-76 34 48 64 M 78-86 72-80 35 49 65 L 82-90 76-84 36 50 66 …
Artsu Flannel 2 Two Piece Set Sport Suit Pink Fleece Crop Top Hoodies Sweat Pants Women Matching Sets Clothing Outfit Sportswear
Wholesale and drop shippingare bothwelcomed. For wholesale, we will offer discounts and free express shipping EMS DHL which only takes 3-7 days to arrived. For drop shipping, we could send the goods to your customers directly and won’t leave information about us if you’d like to. How can track my parecl? You can track your …
- TERMS OF SERVICE
- REFUND POLICY
- SHIPPING POLICY
- My account
- The best dating sites and apps
- How to avoid dating scams
- The Russian dating scene: finding love as an expat
- Best dating sites for 2021
- Dating Tips for Finding the Right Person
- The Virtues and Downsides of Online Dating
- Americans’ personal experiences with online dating
- Users of online dating platforms experience both positive – and negative – aspects of courtship on the web
- Americans’ opinions about the online dating environment
- The Best Dating Apps for 2021
- The darkest side of online dating
- 19 Dating Apps You Will Actually Want To Use In 2021, From Bumble To HER
- CoronaVirus is Changing Online Dating Permanently
- 15 of the Best Online Dating Apps to Find Relationships
- In The U.S., Google Searches For 'Dating' Have Reached A 5-Year High
- Dating Apps
- The ‘Dating Market’ Is Getting Worse
- How well online dating works, according to someone who has been studying it for years
- When Big Dating leaves you standing
- Netflix’s Sexy Beasts tells us you can take physical attraction out of love. The reality is much more complicated
- Love Island: What makes the show so successful?
- What a Title IX lawsuit might mean for religious universities
- Dating after lockdown: why you shouldn’t expect a summer of love
- Relationships during a pandemic: How dating apps have adapted to COVID-19
- Seniors have a right to express their sexuality in long-term care homes, but staff need guidance
- Young British Indians are embracing arranged marriage – just not in the traditional sense
- NSW Police want access to Tinder’s sexual assault data. Cybersafety experts explain why it’s a date with disaster
- Sex and intimacy coaching can help strengthen connections between people during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The One: could DNA tests find our soulmate? We study sex and sexuality — and think the idea is ridiculous
- Single on Valentine’s Day and happily so
- Should I stay or should I go? Here are the relationship factors people ponder when deciding whether to break up
- Polyamorous relationships under severe strain during the pandemic
- You can’t have a Hollywood meet cute on a dating app — but is that such a bad thing?
- Love in the time of algorithms: would you let artificial intelligence choose your partner?
- How your behaviour in childhood predicts whether you’ll be in a relationship as an adult
- Tinder fails to protect women from abuse. But when we brush off ‘dick pics’ as a laugh, so do we
- Everything you always wanted to know about the economics of dating sites (but were afraid to ask)
- The downsides of dating apps, and how to overcome them
- Almost half of US teens who date experience stalking and harassment
- Dating Blogs