AOSHIKE Car Auto Parktronic LED Parking Sensor with 4 Sensors Reverse Backup Car Parking Radar Monitor Detector System Display
The reversing radar is designed based on the principle that bats fly at high speed in the night without colliding with any obstacles. The probe is mounted on the rear bumper. According to different prices and brands, the probes are divided into two, three, four, six and eight, respectively. The probe radiates at a 45-degree angle and searches for the target up and down. Its biggest advantage is that it can explore obstacles that are lower than the bumper and the driver is difficult to see from the rear window, and alarm, such as flower beds, children playing in the back of the car.
When the gear lever is engaged in the reverse gear, the reversing radar automatically starts working, and the ranging range is 0.3 to 2.5 meters, so it is very practical for the driver when parking.
Supply voltage：10.5V-15V(12V nominal)
Current consumption：200 mA max
the Diameter length ： 22 mm
Obstacle detection：from 150 cm from the bumper (post dia. 80 mm)
Reliability over time：satisfies the strictest automotive standards
1 command module
4 ultrasonic sensors
1 power supply cable
1 hole borer
1 accessory kit
1 instruction manual
This device has been designed as a driver aid and must not be considered infallible.
Always manoeuvre vehicles with caution and using common sense.
Manoeuvre your car slowly in the interest of your own safety and that of others.
Always stop the vehicle when the hazard warning is activated, in order to take in account movement inertia.
Periodically perform function checks on the sensors and ensure that they are clean at all times.
In the event of rain, snow or ice, the sensors may be subject to a temporary drop in sensitivity of approximately 20%. Drive with even grater caution until evaporation is complete.
Please allow 1-3mm（cm） differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different monitor and lights, the pictures may not show the actual color of the item.
Thanks for your understanding.
Chinese (Traditional), Russian, Chinese (Simplified), English
|Screen line length||
about 5 m
|Sensor line length||
about 2.5 m
|the line legth||
about 0.85 m
KN95 Face Mask With Filter Carbon PM 2.5 Anti Pollution Dustproof Mask Sport Running Cycling Facemask
$28.99Add to cart
Our Special Features : ✔Superior Protection with PM 2.5 Filtration. 6 Layers of Filters that protects you from Dust, Haze, Allergies, Smoke, Pollution, Ash, Pollen, Gardening, Crafts, Germs/Bacteria, etc. ✔3 Dimensional Design best for daily use, it fits seamlessly on your face. Elastic ear loop is easy to wear and no pressure to the ears. …
- TERMS OF SERVICE
- REFUND POLICY
- SHIPPING POLICY
- My account
- The best dating sites and apps
- How to avoid dating scams
- The Russian dating scene: finding love as an expat
- Best dating sites for 2021
- Dating Tips for Finding the Right Person
- The Virtues and Downsides of Online Dating
- Americans’ personal experiences with online dating
- Users of online dating platforms experience both positive – and negative – aspects of courtship on the web
- Americans’ opinions about the online dating environment
- The Best Dating Apps for 2021
- The darkest side of online dating
- 19 Dating Apps You Will Actually Want To Use In 2021, From Bumble To HER
- CoronaVirus is Changing Online Dating Permanently
- 15 of the Best Online Dating Apps to Find Relationships
- In The U.S., Google Searches For 'Dating' Have Reached A 5-Year High
- Dating Apps
- The ‘Dating Market’ Is Getting Worse
- How well online dating works, according to someone who has been studying it for years
- When Big Dating leaves you standing
- Netflix’s Sexy Beasts tells us you can take physical attraction out of love. The reality is much more complicated
- Love Island: What makes the show so successful?
- What a Title IX lawsuit might mean for religious universities
- Dating after lockdown: why you shouldn’t expect a summer of love
- Relationships during a pandemic: How dating apps have adapted to COVID-19
- Seniors have a right to express their sexuality in long-term care homes, but staff need guidance
- Young British Indians are embracing arranged marriage – just not in the traditional sense
- NSW Police want access to Tinder’s sexual assault data. Cybersafety experts explain why it’s a date with disaster
- Sex and intimacy coaching can help strengthen connections between people during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The One: could DNA tests find our soulmate? We study sex and sexuality — and think the idea is ridiculous
- Single on Valentine’s Day and happily so
- Should I stay or should I go? Here are the relationship factors people ponder when deciding whether to break up
- Polyamorous relationships under severe strain during the pandemic
- You can’t have a Hollywood meet cute on a dating app — but is that such a bad thing?
- Love in the time of algorithms: would you let artificial intelligence choose your partner?
- How your behaviour in childhood predicts whether you’ll be in a relationship as an adult
- Tinder fails to protect women from abuse. But when we brush off ‘dick pics’ as a laugh, so do we
- Everything you always wanted to know about the economics of dating sites (but were afraid to ask)
- The downsides of dating apps, and how to overcome them
- Almost half of US teens who date experience stalking and harassment
- Dating Blogs