Deelife Android TPMS for Car Radio DVD Player Tire Pressure Monitoring System Alarm Spare Tyre Internal External Sensor USB TMPS
USB Android TPMS
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Powered By deelife
– Spare tire support (MU9F-5/MU7J-5 model)
– Support Summer/Winter tire switching with 2 sets of sensors
– Wide Range Pressure Alarm Setting, suit for 0~8 bar tires
TPMS for Android Car DVD/Android Navigation
– The TPMS receiver can be connected to Android car DVD via USB port
– Tire pressure and temperature data displaying on Android Car DVD screen
– Sound Alarm via car speakers and screen alarm when an abnormality occurs
– Prevent tire burst, extend the tire’s life and save fuel
Excellent Motion Detection Function (MU9F only)
– Sensor wakes up automatically when the tire starts running
– Quickly update tire pressure and temperature data to Android TPMS App
– Automatically sleep to save energy after parking
6 Protections for Safe Driving
① High Pressure Alarm
② Low Pressure Alarm
③ Air Leakage Alarm
④ High Temperature Alarm
⑤ Battery Low Power Alarm
⑥ Sensors Disconnection Alarm
High Accuracy & High Quality (MU9F only)
– NXP (Freescale) TPMS Chipset – FXTH 87E
① A field-proven dual-axis accelerometer architecture
② The XZ axis offers motion detection
③ Low-power wake-up timer, free-running counter, and periodic reset is driven by LFO
Exchange The Tire Position Freely
– Especially when you change the spare tire (MU9F-5/MU7J-5 support)
– Operating easily in our TPMS App
11 Languages Support
– English, Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Simplified/Traditional Chinese.
– This TPMS receiver only works on the Android system Car DVD
– Before placing an order, please download the TPMS APK file and install it on your Android system Car DVD, to check does it working properly.
– Can not support the ” TEYES ” android car DVD player.
– Our TPMS device does not have WIFI and Bluetooth. It only can be connected to your car android system via USB port.
APK Download Address ① (Yandex Disk) :
APK Download Address ② (Drive Google) :
• Item Type: USB Android TPMS
• Brand: deelife
• Model: MU7J/MU9F
• Voltage Input: DC 5V
• Pressure Unit: Psi / Bar / Kpa
• Pressure Accuracy: ± 0.1 bar / ± 1.5 psi
• Temperature Accuracy: ± 3℃
Benefit of TPMS
1.TPMS ensures proper tire pressure, which is necessary to ensure vehicle safety, handling, comfortable driving, and tire life.
2. Accurate tire pressure can reduce fuel consumption/CO2 emissions
3. Extend tire life by up to 30%
– Each set of MU7J-4 or MU9F-4 products only has 4 sensors.
– Each set of MU7J-5 or MU9F-5 products only has 5 sensors.
– For the anti-theft nuts, please pay attention for the 2 steps,
1. Tighten the Sensor first on the valve, if not Tighten, the anti-theft nuts can not protect your sensors.
2. Tighten the nuts by the wrench, then check it by your hands for the lock performance.
Q：Why the sensor is not accurate?
Sensor pressure value accuracy is ±0.1Bar/±1.5Psi.
1. Please re-pair the sensors
2. If all 4 sensors are not correct, Please double check with your pressure gauge. Because our sensors are all calibrated before shipment.
Q: Why the pressure data doesn’t change?
It is recommended that you re-pair the sensors.
If other APKs have been installed before, you need to uninstall and re-download our APK.
Otherwise, it will cause delay in reading data.
Q：Why is the sensor pairing unsuccessful?
The sensors may be paired failure by the wrong steps.
It is recommended that you pair the sensors again.
The sensors need to be paired individually and in sequence.
Pairing multiple sensors at the same time may cause the sensors are paired in the wrong position.
Product & Accessories
For External Sensor Model (Optional)
– 1 x TPMS USB Receiver
– 4 x External Sensor (MU7J or MU9F)
– 4 x Anti-theft Nut
– 1 x Hex Wrench
– 1 x English User Manual
– 2 x 3M Tape
– Spare tire External Sensor (for MU9F-5/MU7J-5 only)
– Spare tire Anti-theft Nut (for MU9F-5/MU7J-5 only)
For Internal Sensor Model (Optional)
– 1 x TPMS USB Receiver
– 4 x Internal Sensor (MU7J or MU9F)
– 1 x English User Manual
– 4 x TPMS Sticker
– 2 x 3M Tape
– Spare tire Internal Sensor (for MU9F-5/MU7J-5 only)
Tips: All the sensor with battery inside.
Alarm Systems & Security
USB TPMS for Android Car DVD
MU9-4 & MU9-5
|External Testing Certification||
USB TPMS Android
TPMS for Car DVD
Car USB Android TPMS
High / Low Tire Pressure Alarm Monitor
TPMS USB Android
TPMS Android Internal / External Sensor Tire
USB Exchange Tire Sensor Position Freely
Car USB TPMS Sensor Android
IPX7 Waterproof Tire Pressure Sensors
Freescale Chip Inside, Low Power Consumption
|Sensors Battery Life||
2-5 years, Panasonic Battery
|Sensor Battery Replaceable||
YES ( External Sensor only)
Sedan Hatchback small Suv etc
- TERMS OF SERVICE
- REFUND POLICY
- SHIPPING POLICY
- My account
- The best dating sites and apps
- How to avoid dating scams
- The Russian dating scene: finding love as an expat
- Best dating sites for 2021
- Dating Tips for Finding the Right Person
- The Virtues and Downsides of Online Dating
- Americans’ personal experiences with online dating
- Users of online dating platforms experience both positive – and negative – aspects of courtship on the web
- Americans’ opinions about the online dating environment
- The Best Dating Apps for 2021
- The darkest side of online dating
- 19 Dating Apps You Will Actually Want To Use In 2021, From Bumble To HER
- CoronaVirus is Changing Online Dating Permanently
- 15 of the Best Online Dating Apps to Find Relationships
- In The U.S., Google Searches For 'Dating' Have Reached A 5-Year High
- Dating Apps
- The ‘Dating Market’ Is Getting Worse
- How well online dating works, according to someone who has been studying it for years
- When Big Dating leaves you standing
- Netflix’s Sexy Beasts tells us you can take physical attraction out of love. The reality is much more complicated
- Love Island: What makes the show so successful?
- What a Title IX lawsuit might mean for religious universities
- Dating after lockdown: why you shouldn’t expect a summer of love
- Relationships during a pandemic: How dating apps have adapted to COVID-19
- Seniors have a right to express their sexuality in long-term care homes, but staff need guidance
- Young British Indians are embracing arranged marriage – just not in the traditional sense
- NSW Police want access to Tinder’s sexual assault data. Cybersafety experts explain why it’s a date with disaster
- Sex and intimacy coaching can help strengthen connections between people during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The One: could DNA tests find our soulmate? We study sex and sexuality — and think the idea is ridiculous
- Single on Valentine’s Day and happily so
- Should I stay or should I go? Here are the relationship factors people ponder when deciding whether to break up
- Polyamorous relationships under severe strain during the pandemic
- You can’t have a Hollywood meet cute on a dating app — but is that such a bad thing?
- Love in the time of algorithms: would you let artificial intelligence choose your partner?
- How your behaviour in childhood predicts whether you’ll be in a relationship as an adult
- Tinder fails to protect women from abuse. But when we brush off ‘dick pics’ as a laugh, so do we
- Everything you always wanted to know about the economics of dating sites (but were afraid to ask)
- The downsides of dating apps, and how to overcome them
- Almost half of US teens who date experience stalking and harassment
- Dating Blogs