Medical Grade Silicone Menstrual Cup Feminine Hygiene Copa menstrual Lady Cup Period Cup Coppetta Mestruale Coupe Menstruelle
How To Use?
1.Before handling the Menstrual Cup, make sure that your hands are thoroughly clean.
2.Sterilize the Cup before the first insertion.
3.Recommend to insert the cup by any of following positions:sitting, squatting, kneeling or standing, try one of these positions and choose which is the most suitable for you.
4.To facilitate the insertion, you can moisten the Cup with water or lubrication gel if necessary .
5.Grip the Cup with your fingers and press.
6.Afterward fold the Cup lengthwise in half using fingers of the other hand.
7.Hold the Cup using fingers of one hand at the possible lowest position.
8. Insert cup in the vagina obliquely, towards the back.
9.The proper position of the Cup is lower than tampons.Upon insertion in the vagina,release the fingers and let the Cup unfold fully and adhere to the vaginal wall.
10.You can disinfect before and after use it.
Matters needing attention :
No allergic reactions Does not lead to mold and urinary tract infections,can be Apply to all women, but women who has no sexual experience are not recommended to use this product.
S size Menstrual cup is suitable for Normal flow.
L size Menstrual cup is suitable for Heavy flow.
We recommend that you buy two different sizes of menstrual cups to handle different menstrual conditions.
FDA Certified Medical Grade silicone
|Menstrual Cup Item Type:||
|Menstrual Cup Item Name 1:||
|Menstrual Cup Item Name 2:||
|Menstrual Cup Item Name 4:||
menstrual cup for women
|Menstrual Cup Item Name 5:||
|Menstrual Cup Item Name 6:||
2021 New Bikini Hot Sale Swimsuit Women Sexy Lace Up Back Solid Bikini Set Two Piece Swimsuit Bathing Brazilian Bikini Suit$12.95 – $15.95Select options
Please check the Size Chart before order. If you are not sure the size, please send message to us. Features: 1. Made of soft quick-drying high quality fabric, it’s comfortable and durable. 2.Adjustable spaghetti strapsandpadded push-up bra, provide maximum support. 3.Lace up back.Traditional triangular cut, less coverage, shows your silhouette. 4.Classic bikini style and solid …
Anti PM2.5 Face Masks Anti Dust Breathing Mask With Valve Pollution Mask Safety Reuseable Washable For Outdoor Fast Drop Shippin 10pcs
$18.99Add to cart
Our Special Features : ✔Superior Protection with PM 2.5 Filtration. 6 Layers of Filters that protects you from Dust, Haze, Allergies, Smoke, Pollution, Ash, Pollen, Gardening, Crafts, Germs/Bacteria, etc. ✔3 Dimensional Design best for daily use, it fits seamlessly on your face. Elastic ear loop is easy to wear and no pressure to the ears. …
- TERMS OF SERVICE
- REFUND POLICY
- SHIPPING POLICY
- My account
- The best dating sites and apps
- How to avoid dating scams
- The Russian dating scene: finding love as an expat
- Best dating sites for 2021
- Dating Tips for Finding the Right Person
- The Virtues and Downsides of Online Dating
- Americans’ personal experiences with online dating
- Users of online dating platforms experience both positive – and negative – aspects of courtship on the web
- Americans’ opinions about the online dating environment
- The Best Dating Apps for 2021
- The darkest side of online dating
- 19 Dating Apps You Will Actually Want To Use In 2021, From Bumble To HER
- CoronaVirus is Changing Online Dating Permanently
- 15 of the Best Online Dating Apps to Find Relationships
- In The U.S., Google Searches For 'Dating' Have Reached A 5-Year High
- Dating Apps
- The ‘Dating Market’ Is Getting Worse
- How well online dating works, according to someone who has been studying it for years
- When Big Dating leaves you standing
- Netflix’s Sexy Beasts tells us you can take physical attraction out of love. The reality is much more complicated
- Love Island: What makes the show so successful?
- What a Title IX lawsuit might mean for religious universities
- Dating after lockdown: why you shouldn’t expect a summer of love
- Relationships during a pandemic: How dating apps have adapted to COVID-19
- Seniors have a right to express their sexuality in long-term care homes, but staff need guidance
- Young British Indians are embracing arranged marriage – just not in the traditional sense
- NSW Police want access to Tinder’s sexual assault data. Cybersafety experts explain why it’s a date with disaster
- Sex and intimacy coaching can help strengthen connections between people during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The One: could DNA tests find our soulmate? We study sex and sexuality — and think the idea is ridiculous
- Single on Valentine’s Day and happily so
- Should I stay or should I go? Here are the relationship factors people ponder when deciding whether to break up
- Polyamorous relationships under severe strain during the pandemic
- You can’t have a Hollywood meet cute on a dating app — but is that such a bad thing?
- Love in the time of algorithms: would you let artificial intelligence choose your partner?
- How your behaviour in childhood predicts whether you’ll be in a relationship as an adult
- Tinder fails to protect women from abuse. But when we brush off ‘dick pics’ as a laugh, so do we
- Everything you always wanted to know about the economics of dating sites (but were afraid to ask)
- The downsides of dating apps, and how to overcome them
- Almost half of US teens who date experience stalking and harassment
- Dating Blogs