Rose Quartz Roller Slimming Face Massager Lifting Tool Natural Jade Facial Massage Roller Stone Skin Massage Beauty Care Set Box
Rose Quartz Roller Slimming Face Massager Lifting Tool Natural Jade Facial Roller Stone Skin Beauty Care Set for Birthday Gift
About the product
- √ Enjoy Natural & Healthy Massage – Jade roller are made of 100% natural jade stone. Anti-aging, anti-wrinkles line, reduce dark under eyes, better skin and health without any chemicals or irritants
- √ Dual Sides Rose Quartz Roller- The big roller is ideal for neck, chin, cheeks, and forehead while the smaller is perfect for around the eyes, nose, and lips. The roller promotes blood circulation, which can reduce puffiness and wrinkling
- √ Gua Sha Stone – There is one rose quartz healing stone in package too. It is a very good jade gua sha scraping tool, great for using on your body and much helpful to relief pressure, always with a relaxative and graceful mood
- √ A Meaningful & Special Gift – Give the special one a gift of love. The nephrite jade roller comes in a beautifully designed package, which can be a meaningful gift for elder, mom, grandma, wife, daughter, sister
- √ 100% Money Back Guarantee – As you know the jade facial roller is fragile, easy to be damage in transit, though we pack it very carefully. If you receive the broken roll massager, please contact us for new one
There is an old story saying that, thousands of years ago, the Empress of China used a roller made of jade to maintain her youthful appearance and radiance. The semi-precious stone, considered a symbol of beauty, grace and longevity has long been revered in the east for its mystical powers.
Honestly, we can’t change our age, but we can definitely change the way of our look with different ways. Develop healthy lifestyle and using some beauty tools, like Jade roller.Jade remains cool to the touch (even in warm weather) and can help provide anti-aging benefits.
Anti Aging Benefits
1. Relieves facial tension
2. Enhances skin elasticity tightening and toning the skin
3. Discourages the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
4. Reduces puffiness, eye bags and dark circles around eyes
5. Helps penetrate beauty products like face creams and serums deeper into the skin for better absorption
6. Promotes blood circulation to the face for a natural healthy glow
How to use
1. Wash face with normal cleansing products.
2. Apply any night creams to your face and neck.
3. Use upward motions to move the Jade roller gently over your forehead,cheeks,around the lip area and neck. Close your eyes and roll gently over your eyelids if you have puffy eyes or bags under your eyes.
4. Use the roller on your face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Use the Jade roller three times a week to reduce lines and wrinkles.
6. Clean your Jade roller according to the instructions.
1. Each one are not the same in color, jade pattern, thickness, it is normal. As this item are carved processed by natural stone.
2. As you know the jade facial roller is fragile, easy to be damage in transit, though we pack it very carefully. If you receive the broken roll massager, please contact us for new one
rose quartz massage roller
jade crystal roller
jade roller facial massager
Anti PM2.5 Face Masks Anti Dust Breathing Mask With Valve Pollution Mask Safety Reuseable Washable For Outdoor Fast Drop Shippin 10pcs
$18.99Add to cart
Our Special Features : ✔Superior Protection with PM 2.5 Filtration. 6 Layers of Filters that protects you from Dust, Haze, Allergies, Smoke, Pollution, Ash, Pollen, Gardening, Crafts, Germs/Bacteria, etc. ✔3 Dimensional Design best for daily use, it fits seamlessly on your face. Elastic ear loop is easy to wear and no pressure to the ears. …
- TERMS OF SERVICE
- REFUND POLICY
- SHIPPING POLICY
- My account
- The best dating sites and apps
- How to avoid dating scams
- The Russian dating scene: finding love as an expat
- Best dating sites for 2021
- Dating Tips for Finding the Right Person
- The Virtues and Downsides of Online Dating
- Americans’ personal experiences with online dating
- Users of online dating platforms experience both positive – and negative – aspects of courtship on the web
- Americans’ opinions about the online dating environment
- The Best Dating Apps for 2021
- The darkest side of online dating
- 19 Dating Apps You Will Actually Want To Use In 2021, From Bumble To HER
- CoronaVirus is Changing Online Dating Permanently
- 15 of the Best Online Dating Apps to Find Relationships
- In The U.S., Google Searches For 'Dating' Have Reached A 5-Year High
- Dating Apps
- The ‘Dating Market’ Is Getting Worse
- How well online dating works, according to someone who has been studying it for years
- When Big Dating leaves you standing
- Netflix’s Sexy Beasts tells us you can take physical attraction out of love. The reality is much more complicated
- Love Island: What makes the show so successful?
- What a Title IX lawsuit might mean for religious universities
- Dating after lockdown: why you shouldn’t expect a summer of love
- Relationships during a pandemic: How dating apps have adapted to COVID-19
- Seniors have a right to express their sexuality in long-term care homes, but staff need guidance
- Young British Indians are embracing arranged marriage – just not in the traditional sense
- NSW Police want access to Tinder’s sexual assault data. Cybersafety experts explain why it’s a date with disaster
- Sex and intimacy coaching can help strengthen connections between people during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The One: could DNA tests find our soulmate? We study sex and sexuality — and think the idea is ridiculous
- Single on Valentine’s Day and happily so
- Should I stay or should I go? Here are the relationship factors people ponder when deciding whether to break up
- Polyamorous relationships under severe strain during the pandemic
- You can’t have a Hollywood meet cute on a dating app — but is that such a bad thing?
- Love in the time of algorithms: would you let artificial intelligence choose your partner?
- How your behaviour in childhood predicts whether you’ll be in a relationship as an adult
- Tinder fails to protect women from abuse. But when we brush off ‘dick pics’ as a laugh, so do we
- Everything you always wanted to know about the economics of dating sites (but were afraid to ask)
- The downsides of dating apps, and how to overcome them
- Almost half of US teens who date experience stalking and harassment
- Dating Blogs